Mr and Mrs Mahi actor Rajkummar Rao was scammed of Rs 10,000

 

Mr and Mrs Mahi actor Rajkummar Rao was scammed of Rs 10,000 during his struggling days; recalls his mother had borrowed the money

Rajkummar Rao revealed he was cheated of Rs 10,000 in the initial days of his career. The actor talks about his struggle time during his appearance on Kapil Sharma's show The Great Indian Kapil Show.

Rajkummar Rao has come a long way in his journey. There was a time when the actor was struggling to get a big break in Bollywood. In his initial struggle days, the Mr and Mrs Mahi actor was scammed of Rs 10,000 for a photoshoot. Rajkummar who recently appeared on the Kapil Sharma's show The Great Indian Kapil Show, recalled how he was cheated of rupees 10,000 and his mom had borrowed money from someone else. "It was a filmy scene. I used to cycle from Gurgaon to Delhi. I had read a newspaper clipping about a show being made for Zee TV. I didn’t know the difference between TV and films; I just wanted to act. I called them and they invited me for a meeting. I rode my bicycle all the way to South Extension"

Comments