Sanjay Dutt gets emotional on his mother Nargis Dutt’s birth anniversary; ‘I wish you were here with me’

 

Sanjay Dutt gets emotional on his mother Nargis Dutt’s birth anniversary; ‘I wish you were here with me’

Sanjay Dutt misses her late mom Nargis Dutt on her birth anniversary; pens down an emotional note for her.

Sanjay Dutt was extremely close to his mom and veteran actress Nargis Dutt. Today on June 1, the Bollywood star remembered his mom as it's her birthday anniversary. Sanjay Dutt shared an emotional message on social media for his late mother, Nargis Dutt, on her birth anniversary. The actor expressed his heartfelt feelings, saying, "I wish you were here with me". The actor shared an old throwback picture of him along with his mom and penned an emotional long note that only shows how much he misses his mother

Comments