Sharvari Wagh reveals Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s perfection is eye-opening

 

Sharvari Wagh reveals Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s perfection is eye-opening


                                          Bhansali’s perfection is eye-opening

Sharvari Wagh SLB
Sharvari Wagh recalls the dream-like experience she had as assistant director to Sanjay Leela Bhansali on the sets of Bajirao Mastani starring Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh. The actress unveils being mesmerised as she worked closely with the filmmaker witnessing how big scale visions are brought to life. 

Sharvari Wagh SLB

The actress reveals, “It is nothing short of a dream to be on Sanjay Leela Bhansali sir’s sets. Every single day that I walked on that set as an assistant director and then sat in my car, I would say, ‘One day I am going to walk here as an actor.’ I am manifesting being a Sanjay Leela Bhansali heroine, wanting to do those big songs and be a part of that grandeur, get my craft into place. The way he moulds his actors, I just want to be that."

Sharvari Wagh SLB

Sharvari will be next seen in horror-comedy Munjya where she will be seen sharing screen space with Mona Singh, Abhay Verma, Suhas Joshi and Satyaraj among others. 

Comments